Sunday, August 10, 2014

Birthday book

Hi there,

as summer comes slowly to an end I look forward for my kids to go back to school. I do like to spent time with them but honestly sometimes a yucky fall day where I not have to feel guilty not to have to go outside to pull weeds or be soccer mom, I do miss it Smile I know soon enough we all complain how long the winters are in Michigan. You just can’t make it right hahaha

Bcaldendar_3

Today I have a little birthday book to show. This is my 3 one. Who would have thought! They are time consuming but the result is well worth it. The little images from the Zodiac Collection are just the perfect fit for this kind of stuff. Just saying Christmas is around the corner… This really does make a nice gift and if you did every month from now on 2 pages its not getting too overwhelming creating and finishing the inside pages.

Bcaldendar_2

If you do like the sentiments – they are made with the computer by my sweet and talented friend Tammi from Tropical Dreams. I think she does share those, so just give it a try and leave her a comment on her blog.

Bcaldendar_4

Supplies used:

Small 3-ring book binder in white found at Office Depot or Staples
Paper: Magnolia Ink Bubble, Magnolia Ink quilt in blue and green
Magnolia: Pisces Tilda, Magnolia Capricorn – both from the recent Zodiac Collection, Magnolia koi pond
Other: Butterfly die, Fern die, Buttons, Martha Stewart Butterfly and frame mold, Martha Stewart paper clay, hardware charms for the front and as a little bookmark – hanging down at the side of the binder at the moment. Cute little extra detail Smile

Thank you ladies have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment