Friday, August 1, 2014

Big Big Hugs

Hei there..

back from our family VACAY… got crazy here before we left.. one day we have had a Tornado passing trough really close and several power lines came down so our area had no power for almost 4 days.

HUgs_2

Here is a little card I have made a few weeks ago. Geez, I made things for the Christmas DooHickey magazine and I feel I am totally out of the loop after our trip.

HUgs_1

These are the supplies I used:
Tilda with Leo
Doo Hickey dies: Cloud,swirly butterfly, Tildas tag, fern, heart swirl, So Lovely, Pin Wheel,
shape of card: go Kreate, Tim Holtz Butterfly edge
Papers: Maja
I didn’t use Frantage on the edges – I tried to fake the look with Gold, Platinum, white and Start Dust Stickles
The word hugs is spelled out with a mini Alphabet set from Joann ($1 dollar bin)

HUgs_3

PS: sorry for the “wonky” picture I played with some free features over on Picmonkey… I think those little dots are bit weird on Tildas face lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment