Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Libra Tilda

Hi there… today I can show you the card with matching paper bag I made for the amazing Debbie Dolphin. A few weeks ago I chatted with Debbie over on Facebook and I was brave to ask her if I could have one of her cards pewh.. and she said YES! she is so nice! My sign is Virgo so I got the beautiful card she made with Virgo and I gave her something using Leo Tilda. She got her parcel 2 days ago so now its time to post…

Libra_2

Paper bag
other: paper doily, pearls, seam binding ribbon, Gesso, clip, burlap, Martha Stewart clay and molds
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey Mini Doily, large butterfly, Heart tea tag set of 3
Semtiment: Stampin up

Card:
Magnolia Leo Tilda
Dies: So Lovely Doo Hickey, Tilda’s tag, Doo Hickey swirl,
Spellbinder oval, frame Label 8, Joy! Crafts Butterfly Edge
Papers: Magnolia Ink Going Bananas, Magnolia Ink Vintage quilt
other: laces, burlap, Stickles platinum and diamond, Gesso, stamen, foam pads, some vintage findings, gem clusters, seam binding ribbon

Libra_1

Thank you for all your lovely comments and compliments

hugs

1 comment:

  1. Yes Ive got it and Im so lucky :D..Thankyou soooooo much I LOVE it <3
    It is on my shelf with my magnolia cards from all over the world.. <3 <3 <3
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete