Friday, March 7, 2014

Libra Tilda

Hello friends… wow.. finally I was able to make cards from all those images I colored in about 2 weeks ago. I showed you those on Facebook. Kind of nice to work the cards in this order. I used to find my papers first, color the image in and than finish the card all in one day. Since I started to color on water color paper I stamped 5 images out and colored them all on one day in. Than I made each day one card using the images. Wasserwaage_2

You may have noticed a difference in my pictures as well. Since we are in the new house I still haven't found a spot where I like my photo tent to sit. Its just so big and bulky. The latest photos where taken in my sons bedroom. I think the natural light and the pale grey wall does look okay on the pictures. Next we moved the computer out of my sons bedroom into the office, now I have the window behind the computer screen, which really alters the colors you see on the screen. I really have to get used to that!

Wasserwaage_1

Stamps: Magnolia Libra Tilda
Sentiment: LOVT
Dies: Spellbinder Ovals, Magnolia Doo Hickey So Lovely, Doo Hickey Spruce Twig dies, GoKreate
Papers: Magnolia Ink Newspaper, Magnolia Ink Peacock, Magnolia Ink Calla of Paris, Magnolia ink weathered wood
other: Frantage, Seam binding ribbon, gems, lace, Vintage photo,
Coloring: water colors

No comments:

Post a Comment