Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brrrrrr

Hello sweets,

back with a card I have made for my friend Heidi along with a quick knitted gift for Christmas. I want to show it on my blog before it gets too late since we are already thinking “Valentine” and Spring, right? Not here in Michigan… some of you might now… we have gotten severe weather conditions and I am grateful to have a home and a roof over my head for sure.

Heidi_3

Heidi has blonde hair and I thought this pale color would look so pretty on her. The yarn is Madeline tosh Pashmina – which is already VERY luxurious, but I have also added for the extra cute effect a second strand of Rowan Kid Silk Haze yarn. It does look very dreamy and I hope she enjoys it.

Pattern is a simple one, since I was late with my gift for her and I needed this to be done within 2 days.

Heidi

Here is a little detail shot of the sentiment

Heidi_1

Stamps: Joyful Tilda
Sentiment: Stampin up
Paper: Magnolia Ink, blue swirl, pink ornaments
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey “So Lovely”, “Tall Firs”, “Holly”, “Snowflake 1” and snowflake 2, “frilly label”– Go Create for shape of Design Paper, Spellbinder ovals
Embellishments: lace ribbon, Hobby House flowers,
Other: Frantage, Stickles
Coloring: Copic markers, white gel pen
Tool: Heat gun, Big shot
Heidi_2

Pattern source: Churchmouse
thanks for looking

Heidi_Cowl_1

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card & gift, very thoughtful. I hope you keep warm considering your terrible weather, pouring with rain here in England and although it has been for what seems weeks I much prefer it to your weather, take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete