Saturday, April 21, 2012

#5 April

This card is listed here in my Etsy Shop:

Claudia_Rosa_BBQ_Invitation_2

Sorry for the quality of my photos. I was playing with my lamps and I must say I do not look like the way the photos turned out.
Here are the supplies for this card.. not much anyways.

Stamps: Hamburger Tilda – soon through Sir Stampalot
Sentiment: “You are invited” through Sir Stampalot

Claudia_Rosa_BBQ_Invitation_4
Papers: My Minds Eye
Embellishment/Ribbons: The Ribbon girl – I used the yellow ribbon kit!
Borders are by My Favorite Stamps

Claudia_Rosa_BBQ_Invitation_3

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is just wonderful I just love the papers and design but oh my word what fabulous colouring! Can't wait for the new release Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that new Tilda. Amazing coloring. Have e nice day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the wonderful details.

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love it, Love it, Love it!
    So, so, beutiful in every single detail!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete