Monday, January 3, 2011

New Magnolia Sneak Peek ~ January 2011

Hello thank you for visiting me.

I would love to show you my January 2011 calendar sheet, made with one of a forth coming Magnolia image. I do not know when this Tilda with skating shoes is going to be released to all of us. I was lucky to get some images off her. This stamp was for a brief moment and in very limited numbers available through a store in Europe.

Claudia_Rosa_January_Calendar 

The entire calendar iam going to make for my dear friend Crissy is going to use Magnolia papers and Magnolia images.

Other supplies used: Flake: Michaels Art Supply store, Stickles, ribbon gingham Michaels, sparkle number by Pink Paislee, calendar sheet printable found at Splitcoast, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Each calendar sheet is sized 6 1/4 x 5 1/4

Claudia_Rosa_January_Calendar_1

Thank you

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the electric is fun, but can it clean.
    Taking care of your molars and ensuring that they stay clean,
    white shiny and most importantly healthy and pain free.
    These Oral-B toothbrushes both have a professional timer set to
    two minutes with interval periods of 30 seconds.


    my blog :: best electric toothbrush

    ReplyDelete