Saturday, January 8, 2011

Magnolia February Calendar Sheet

Hello ladies … happy weekend :-)
I can show you today the February sheet from my calendar iam going to make for Crissy. My “master plan” is to make 2 sheets per month, so i should be done with my first calendar by June and start the 2012 calendar in July, this is than done by December and will be a nice gift.

Claudia_Rosa_Febuary_Calendar
Mojo Monday has a great sketch up this week, which worked perfectly to add my calendar to my layout.

The calendar can be printed out here – its been posted on Splictcoast.
If you like to see the January sheet click HERE

Claudia_Rosa_Febuary_Calendar_1

Stamps: Tilda – from last years Valentines Collection… lets face it… i don’t think the new Magnolia stamps are going to be in the US for Valentines. I gave up hoping… so i pulled my stamps from last years Collection.
Papers: all by Magnolia
Sentiment also Magnolia
some Stickles on the wax
Glitter Alphabet: Pink Paislee, Heart Doily Michaels, Ribbons: Stampin up (Wild Wasabi and narrow organdy – all retiered)

No comments:

Post a Comment