Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Next Edition - Valentines

Valentines Issue

My card on the back cover :-) yeaaahhh… so proud… unfortunately credit to me has not been given. Oh well…  :-)
Below you can see my original card – I must say i like my own photo a tick better. I just like bright colors. In real my cards are not as pale colored, below picture gives you a much better idea how the card looked like.  I am quite excited to see what the Design Team came up with. I received 2 stamps from older lines (2008/2009) to make 2 cards for the new forthcoming issue – so i am curious to see of course any new images just as you all are. 

Claudia_Rosa_Charles King Terrier_Valentines_Resized

Stamps: Magnolia “Wilma
Papers: Basic Grey 6x6
Tools: Magnolia Doohickey Tilda’s Lace border

I have used Barbro’s cute King Cavalier Spaniel puppy “Magnolia” as sample to color my image it.

magnolia1 022

Magnolia have some news which is about the re-design of the Inspiration Blog happening tomorrow!!!  Magnolia Ink is also going to have a new design from next year

No comments:

Post a Comment