Monday, June 28, 2010

If I had one wish…

Hello good morning. Today's card is worked using the sketch by my friend Jeanette provided for this weeks challenge over on the Friday Sketcher blog. I could not resist using my brand sparkling new Martha Stewart punch:-) whoohooo Michaels has a lot in and guess where iam going right after i dropped Lucas off in school. :-)
Flying Tilda is water colored with distress and Stampin up reinker (Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink, Cool Caribbean, some Green Celery, Going Grey, Rose Red, Scattered Staw and Vintage photo)
those wonderful swirls are made with one of my new Tim Holz Dies my friend Crissy sent to me. Danke liebste Crissy.. die sind wirklich toll x0x0x0x. The swirls wings and the flowers are heavily stickled.
Claudia_Rosa_Wishes_3_re
I thought one of my sentiments i had from a older Stampin up set would fit nicely to the fairy, it says:
If wishes would make you well… you’d be better already~
the shape i stamped the sentiment on is called Blossom 2. Must say was not such a fan of some flower Nestabilities but than i had a good coupon and i bought this set locally and i am happy i have it now in my collection, bought so many of the label kinds and they never get a use :-(
Before i forget the papers are by Basic Grey 6x6 Euphoria
Claudia_Rosa_Wishes_2
Thanks for looking ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment