Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Follow your heart….

Hello, thank you for swinging by. Well, that was kind of odd with my problems i have had with blogger. Must say freaked me a bit out, because it seamed that it was only me who had the problems.

Today i would like to show my 3. Magnolia Design Team card. With this one i went more with the romantic style … Distress inks and romantic with paper doily and lots of flowers.

The layout came together with the papers and flowers i received in my my package. To add layers to my card i cut the second sheet (same pattern) a smaller size and layered it with a frame made with Martha Stewarts double arched punch and added a paper doily.
The tag underneath the image was an after thought … i wiggled and pulled to get it tucked underneath.
The hinges are made with Tim Holtz Alteration dies and are simply cut from a coaster and than spritzed with Tattered Angels mist to color it in.

Claudia_Rosa_Followyourheart_1 

All new Wedding stamps and papers by Magnolia Sweden can be found in Boras or online, sentiment is by Stampin up
Papers: Souce unknown
Flowers most from Magnolia
all other embellishments are from my stash
Coloring: Distress and Stampin up inks

Claudia_Rosa_Followyourheart

Take care, luv
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment