Friday, June 25, 2010

The Bride Wore Red

Hello, thank you for swinging by.

The new Magnolia Wedding Collection came out just in time. My very good friend Crissy’s daughter married a week ago and i was so happy to be able to use the new stamps to make a card for her.

I was unable to attend the wedding but i saw pictures of the bride and she looked simply stunning. She wore a red dress and she got married to her wonderful husband outside close at a beautiful lake.

My images are all water colored and if i told you how long it took me to color this image it .. i think you would not believe it. My husband just looked at me and shook his head. The water coloring is serious business for me lol and iam just not good and confident with it.

Claudia_Rosa_Bride_In_Red_1


Stamps:
Magnolia Wedding Collection
Embellishments: Flowers & lace from stash, paper doily, ribbon (Stampin up), Glitter pen, pearls (Kaiser Kraft
Papers: K&Company, Magnolia Claudia_Rosa_Bride_In_Red

Have a great day.

Hugs Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment