Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Hello my friends!

Wow… Spring is still not in sight here in Michigan. Winters are so very long here, those are the times i wished i would live in other lovely parts of the United States, ever since i moved from Germany i live here in this house :-) Well.. maybe one day..

My card today is made pretty much entirely with supplies Magnolia Sweden has sent me in the new “Hoppy Easter kit and in previous kits. I have a little Magnolia box and i gather in there things that i did not use when i have to make my cards and than i can go look when the next cards have to be made what fits my style or card iam making.

Gatefold_close

Stamp: Edwin from the Hoppy Easter 2010 Collection
Papers: Bazzill, Magnolia Hoppy Easter 2010 Collection – i like to order my Magnolia paper though Sir Stampalot, Stampin up (Bordering Blue & Kraft)
Embellishments:
flowers, feathers, flat bead hearts, ribbon can be found in the Magnolia, Sweden shop, Button is by Making Memories, Stickles (Platin and Stardust)
Coloring: watercoloring
(face/Gesicht: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Aged mahagony very little, Haare/hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo, Walnut stain, pants/Hose: Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood
grass/gras: Mellow Moss, Halo: Barely Banana, Going Grey)

Gatefold

I hope you enjoyed your visit today – Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment