Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DT #2 Thanks

Thanks_1_re

Good morning everyone…

Thank you so much for swinging by today. I would love to show you one of my cards that i have made with some stamps and supplies that i have gotten though Magnolia Sweden.

Magnolia wanted us this time, to use some of the stamps from older Collections. So in my DT package i have found the cute flower pot from last years “Chasing Butterfly Collection” .

I could not resist and combine that stamp with a stamped image for Honey Bee Tilda (Raising the Ceiling Collection) that i have gotten though my wonderful friend Carole last week. Thank you so much Carole for everything xoxoxox :-)

The little tag Tilda is holding can be found in the Magnolia “New Years Collection 2008”. The sentiment is by Stampin up.

The embellishments, flowers & ric rac ribbons are all by Magnolia – i have gotten 1 sheet of Design paper – per card i have to make, but obviously.. lol.. i like to have more so i have added a couple of more sheets from my own stash (Basic Grey “Wisteria” line). Thanks_re

Coloring is done with Copic Sketch markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment