Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thank you


Hi and a wonderful Monday. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my card this past Friday! I think iam going to have a tough week ahead of me with some family coming to visit us later this week from Toronto and getting my family prepared for the vacation (we drive with by car down to Miami). I have decided that i am going to have this month here and there some random blog candies to give away. I would love to avoid the blog candy blogs.. I want the prizes going to some of you who come and visit me regularly and to be honest.. i will not have the time to just check if you have advertised my candy on your blog. So iam not going to ask much..the candies i will have up are always for one day only. :-) Some gift sets are bigger, some are smaller.. but i hope it is going to be much fun for everyone. Please know that i appreciate each and everyone of you. Thank you for coming to see my cards and if you have time to leave me a message.lots of love Claudia

This card is made for Stamp with fun Challgenge blog
and i have used the super cute Tilda with bunch of roses from the Butterfly Collection 2009 for my card.
Sentiment: Stampin Up (btw.. one candy is going to include this wonderful set by Stampin up - retail $9.95)
Papers are: My Minds Eye and Stampin up
Embellishments: Stampin up, Martha Stewart
Tools: Nestabilities Label, Fiskars "Daisy" border punch
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment