Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrate

Hello and a wonderful Thursday.
I mentioned yesterday that i assume that my Easter DT package must have gotten lost in the mail :-( so i was thinking... hmmm.. i could use for some of my cards some of my other stamps. As you probably know.. some of them i can not show here on Pretty Pressings. Some of my next cards are published on my second blog called on the web cardsmadebyclaudia or "Pretty Cards".

Have you seen the stamps you are going to get in the Magnolia Spring kit???? if not my friend Malin has taken a pictur of her kit and posted on her blog here: http://morgonpiggmammamalin.blogspot.com/2009/03/magnolia-spring-2009-chasing.html
Do not forget that you can now pre-order your Summer Stamp Club kit!!!! I ordered mine yesterday :-)

hugs
Claudi

2 comments:

  1. hello Claudia!
    I really love your blog!! you do amazing things... I have a question: where can I see what is on the stamp club summer 2009 kit? I am thinking about ordering it..
    Thnaks
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caludia,
    I accidently found your blog. I have a question about the Magnolia Stamp Club too. The stamps which you get from the stamp club are they on a big sheet of rubber and you will have to cut them yourself?
    Thanks for a lovely blog. I will vist often.

    Julie
    p.s. Maya, I don't think you will see what is on the Summer 2009 collection as they are secret. It will only be revealed when they are released.

    ReplyDelete